Bachelor of Integrative Studies
Can't decide between two majors? Are you a transfer student who wants to maximize your credits? Are you interested in law 苹果彩票pg59 or other professional 苹果彩票pg59ing?
Integrative Studies might be for you!
The Integrative Studies degree is a university-wide degree program that enables students to custom design their own plan of study. The Integrative Studies degree integrates coursework from multiple disciplines to prepare students for academic and professional goals in a world that increasingly bridges academic disciplines.
The program weaves flexibility and decision making into an opportunity for students to achieve unique personal and career goals. Students in the program have clearly identified educational goals and academic needs that can be achieved better through the Integrative Studies degree than through a traditional major. The goals of the program are as follows:
- Offer students with cross-departmental interests the opportunity to develop their own curricular programs.
- Offer students a baccalaureate program that integrates past course work with present career and personal goals.
- Prepare students for post-baccalaureate education in cross-departmental fields.
- Encourage students to take responsibility for educational and career planning.
- Assist students in educational and personal development.
Is this you? Call to make an appointment with an adviser today. Finish with us!