Flu Vaccine is still available on a walk in basis.
Graham Health Center
GHC IS OPEN FOR ESSENTIAL SERVICES
GHC TELEHEALTH VISITS FOR STUDENTS AND STAFF ARE AVAILABLE
ANYONE WITH A FEVER AND/OR ANY RESPIRATORY COMPLAINTS CANNOT BE SEEN AT GHC UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
TESTING FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH COVID SYMPTOMS IS AVAILABLE AT:
- STATE FAIR GROUNDS (8 MILE/WOODWARD) DRIVE THROUGH TESTING (requires appointment (313) 230-0505 and lab order from PCP or GHC)
- ASCENSION CRITTENTON ER 248-652-5000
- BEAUMONT HOSPITAL ER (ALL LOCATIONS HAVE DRIVE THROUGH TESTING) Confirmed Covid Cases in the 48309 zip code: 40Confirmed Covid Cases at OU: 1During this pandemic you may be asked to do any of the following:Self Monitor- people with no symptoms who had a low risk exposure , liking being in a building at the same time someone with Covid 19.1. Practice social distancing2. Check your temperature 2 x day3. If symptoms develop call your health care providerSelf Quarantine- people with no symptoms who had a higher potential of sick because of close contact with someone sick with Covid risk should:
Self isolate- for people sick with symptoms of fever, cough, and/or difficulty breathing y ou should:
- Stay 苹果彩票pg11 24/7 and self monitor temperature for 14 days
- Family and roommates should practice social distancing (stay 6 feet away). Do not share a bedroom or bathroom ( if possible) with other household members. Do not share personal items ( towels, utensils, dishes) with household members. Do not go to work or 苹果彩票pg59 for this 14-day period.
- If you develop symptoms CALL your doctor or GHC
- Stay in a separate room from other household members. If you must share a bathroom, keep toothbrushes separate and disinfect all surfaces after each use.
- Wear a mask if you go into a shared spaces.
- If symptoms worsen, seek medical care right away. Before you go to a doctor’s office or emergency room, call ahead and tell them about your symptoms.
- Stop Isolation after you are fever free for 3 days ( without taking fever reducing medication), it has been at least 7 days since symptoms began and your symptoms are improving.
PREVENTION OF RESPIRATORY INFECTIONS
- Cloth face coverings are now recommended in public settings where social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.
WHAT HAPPENS IF A RESIDENT STUDENT HAS COVID 19?If a resident student has a positive COVID 19 test the health department will alert OU. The health department will immediately interview the confirmed case and provide OU guidance on the management of contacts. Typically any close contacts to the case would be required to quarantine for 14 days. This quarantine will be completed at the students' primary residence. If this is not possible, those under quarantine will be placed an isolated housing unit on campus and closely monitored for symptoms.Planning a visit:
- For new patients, our